Warning...Many mardi gras and celebration Spa

csoud68

Suite photos that carnival provides Are not correct. I only know this because our room just happens to be on a yt video. I called carnival and they only  see the photos that are wrong..

I've sailed carnival 5x and the rooms always match  the photo shown when room is picked. I mean, That's how I decide on a room.

They have no good answers as to why the pictures and diagrams show the huge wardrobe closet near the bathroom,  when indeed it is next to the headboard on the side of the wall blocking all views toward the verandah..that wardrobe could not be in a worse location.

From what I gather, I'm going to have to address this once on-board.  I have the photos printed off that they say the room looks like and I'll just take photos of how it really looks  to the desk and address it then.

The least Carnival can do is provide an accurate photo of where you will live for 7 days..I don't think that is hard to ask.

• Haha 4

That room was almost 4k. For that I just think you could put up an accurate photo.. that is how I make a choice as to a room..  I wouldve saved a ton of cash and picked a different room if I would've known..I can now see why the rooms are a complaint on the new ships.

The suites already are a lot narrower on that class of ship and now the photo is not accurate.  Heck, even the diagram of the room is wrong.

Edited by csoud68

1 hour ago, csoud68 said:

That room was almost 4k. For that I just think you could put up an accurate photo.. that is how I make a choice as to a room..  I wouldve saved a ton of cash and picked a different room if I would've known..I can now see why the rooms are a complaint on the new ships.

Maybe the photo is of another room in the same category.  Carnival is not going to post a picture/floorplan of each and every room.

What do you think anyone onboard will be able to do about this?

Edited by cruisemom2
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, csoud68 said:

The suites already are a lot narrower on that class of ship and now the photo is not accurate.  Heck, even the diagram of the room is wrong.

See post # 6.