Trunk Bay then Magen's Bay/Paradise Point

idwt13

We are wanting to go to Trunk Bay on our Carnival Excursion but it says it will last 4 hours long. We are there for 8 hrs in port. Is it feasible to catch a cab after we get back to go to Paradise Point to get some pictures and then go to Magens Bay or shopping? Around how much would a cab cost to go to these places? Do the ships port in Magens Bay? If so, then I will just get pictures form the boat and go shopping.

Thanks.

I'm not sure what you mean by 8 hours in port. Your itinerary will list the arrival time and departure time of your ship but the actual time you will spend on the island will be less. I'm not sure how you're calculating the 8 hours.

It sounds like you're going to be whisked off to Trunk Bay and back pretty quickly.

We went to Trunk Bay and back on our own in a time span of about 4 hours. We left Trunk early because the beach was packed and the weather was not that nice. We had plenty of time for shopping upon our return.

Ships do not port in Magen's Bay.

For more information on taxi rates, beaches, and getting to and from St. John check out http://www.*****.

Hello,

If you are docked at WICO dock in Havensight then you can walk to the Paradise Point tram entrance; its right accross the street. There is shopping in Havensight as well. Magens Bay would require a cab ride. If you were docked in Crown Bay you'd need to take a cab to town or Havensight for shopping and to go to Paradise Point and/or Magens Bay.

--Islander

http://www.*****

Archived