Multiple PLF for cruise

LLOM

We are looking at a cruise on the azura for this April, there are various ports that require a PLF,  (Malta, France and Italy ) has anyone done this cruise yet who could tell me if they did all the PLF prior to starting the cruise or just the Malta one, and if they were fairly straightforward , I understand that we need to do a lateral flow prior to the flight, I read somewhere that you can have that done at Boots and get the certificate from them, has anyone used Boots for the LFT . Many thanks .

Yes, used Boots twice; last Sept & this Feb - thoroughly recommend it. I wasn't prepared to risk using an online system where you post the kit off, don't get the results back in time or it's never seen again. Go on their website to see if there is a branch near you which carries out the tests (not all stores do them) then look up which test you need, we paid £30 each for an LFT. You must first register on https://boots.recova-19.com/ to enter all details and book the date required (it can be done up to 28 days). It was so easy and we received our results less than 2 hours later.

I used Boots, but did the tests myself (£14.99 ec) when we returned from our cruise in January. You buy the tests online and they are delivered to you. You then do the test, upload a photo of the test and after a short while they send the result through, with the option of downloading a certificate. I am planning to use them again when we fly out to Malta later this month.