Website Update: Available Shore Excursions Via Email and Maps on Mobile Devices

Mike Moore

19 minutes ago, mrlevin said:

As we hadn't been able to book second day in Amsterdam since excursions first became available, I made the assumption (probably wrong) that the 12th of August is day for our exclusive shoreside event.

Thank you.  That makes sense.   Im sure your right.  Thanks

Mike, I am booked on Explorer 4/25/23. Shore excursions became available to book yesterday. However as of tonight (4/26), you can't book an excursion. Not a life or death issue, but does anyone in your shop know about this issue?

On 4/26/2022 at 6:25 PM, Mike Moore said:

The pre-cruise hotel is in fact The Plaza - the email that went out had the incorrect hotel so a new email will be going out soon. Apologies for the mistake and confusion it caused!

Mike, received the email today with corrected hotel, The Plaza.    Thank you for your assistance. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 4/14/2022 at 5:18 PM, Mike Moore said:

Grettings Cruise Critic Community -

Just a quick update to let you all know that if you are looking at a cruise that has shore excursions available for it, you can once again enter your email address using the prompt you see below, and will receive a PDF of all the tours with pricing and start times. We have also added maps for those users browsing the website on a mobile device, as well as a few other minor improvements. 

Thank you all for your patience and if you have any questions please let me know, and we'll have more improvements coming soon!

image.thumb.png.73e6d3c4de29c83ca62e1c5d29e4df11.png

That link doesn’t show up on my itinerary screen. How far in advance does Regent provide this link with updated information? I can select tours 365 days in advance and I am cruising in early September. I may just be too early.

2 hours ago, pappy1022 said:

That link doesn’t show up on my itinerary screen. How far in advance does Regent provide this link with updated information? I can select tours 365 days in advance and I am cruising in early September. I may just be too early.

The link appears as soon as tours become available. Sometimes it is before 365 days, but usually it's not later than that. We've had some not finalized until inside of 365 days recently but make every effort to have them done by then. 

• Like 1