My Diamond latitude pin would serve better as the Sapphire pin (pic)

fstuff1

17 hours ago, snorklinbarb said:

Events are starting to return so don't think the OBC will stay much longer. Going on Escape next week and they are already running most of the special events canceled during covid.  On Gem last week we had a latitudes party but on previous leg no party so returning these perks is coming ship by ship.

What we post here today could be different tomorrow.  They really want to return to the Latitudes benefits as any OBC gets very costly very quickly!  

The only thing I heard might stay away a little longer is the Behind the Scenes.  Will see if Escape is offering that one or not yet but Gem didn't last week nor Breakaway last fall.

I didn't even think about the color of my Diamond pin!!  I didn't see the other levels' pins.    Had no idea these type of loyalty pins even existed as it's brand new but the CN team first thing said to every guest, "Let me get you your pin."  They had them in the office right behind them and would go get your proper level pin.  

They did discontinue (at least on Gem) the bottle of champagne.  I asked the CN Manager and she said it was taken out.

Will be seeing on Escape if they run this new Wine Mixology new perk for Diamond and Ambassador.

No bottle of the champagne unless you are in like in a suite or in haven.

Haven cruisers still get the champagne.

Instead of the bottle of champagne, you get their brand Just Water.