On the Oasis now 4/17-4/24

Random question, but could you please post a picture of the mini golf setting if you have a chance? My son was OBSESSED with the mini golf on Mariner last week, but in looking for pictures of Oasis Dunes, it looks like a much less fun looking course (for little kids). We're trying to decide between Oasis, Symphony, and Wonder. It would be greatly appreciated! 

16 minutes ago, sachmo9085 said:

Random question, but could you please post a picture of the mini golf setting if you have a chance? My son was OBSESSED with the mini golf on Mariner last week, but in looking for pictures of Oasis Dunes, it looks like a much less fun looking course (for little kids). We're trying to decide between Oasis, Symphony, and Wonder. It would be greatly appreciated! 

All oasis class are pretty much the same. Allure is only one without slides. Would love if it would stay that way. Really pick what itineraries works best for you. Wonder is going to be more expensive because it is new. I would pick on cost since all are more or less the same. 

• Like 1

On 4/17/2022 at 11:31 AM, BartowDave said:

Derick is our Genie. We are in the ultimate panoramic suite. Over the bridge. No balcony.

Waves from 14528 🙂  I had the starboard side one on this cruise.  Nifty!  Shane for Genie.

Edited by mk-ultra

On 4/18/2022 at 4:05 PM, Seattle Sea Gal said:

Please let us know what the current occupancy numbers are if you can. Lots of kids still, or are the spring breaks mostly over now? Also, are you finding any shortages or unavailable food or drink, I read another review that mentioned that. Hope your cruise is fabulous!! Enjoy.

Same cruise.

Pax: ~4000.

Crew: 3/4 of normal, ~1600.

Spring Break mostly over, so normal kiddo ratio.  Slightly longer wait times at poolside bars.  Slightly.  No complaints.

Edited by mk-ultra

11 hours ago, Travelling2Some said:

Did Aqua80 run during this cruise?  We are on the following one (5/1 - 5/8 out of NY/Cape Liberty) and it is not on our entertainment schedule at all.  Thanks to anyone can say.

Aqua 80 did run on this 4/17 cruise.  I was told it hadn't run on the previous 2 cruises (due to weather).