MSC For Me App

bac513

Cruise on Seashore is booked and paid for as of 4/16. Trying to log in to Msc for me, but keep getting message to verify booking number or data. Is there normally a lag between booking and app access? Cruise is less than 3 weeks away.

8 hours ago, bac513 said:

Cruise on Seashore is booked and paid for as of 4/16. Trying to log in to Msc for me, but keep getting message to verify booking number or data. Is there normally a lag between booking and app access? Cruise is less than 3 weeks away.

You can't do much with the app before.yoy are onboard....

10 hours ago, bac513 said:

The same thing was happening to me...then I made my final payment and nothing change. Finally I thought of putting my name exactly how it appears in their system, in my case I added my middle name and it worked!:)

1 hour ago, lasnev said:

The same thing was happening to me...then I made my final payment and nothing change. Finally I thought of putting my name exactly how it appears in their system, in my case I added my middle name and it worked!:)

That is what I discovered.

Yup, sometimes it works but mostly, it works when you are onboard and linked to the ship WIFI, you don't need Internet package to connect, you can book activities, see expense, see ship locations like one you have in room TV.  About TV, on/off button is useless.  Just press a number and will take you to the channel.  Push a Content button to get to the main menu to see your Onboard activities (expenses).