Yoga/meditation onboard?

Omgirl

I haven’t heard much about the yoga/meditation on board… it seems that it’s only first thing in the morning? Is that right? What type of yoga is it? Is it the balancer or another person who does the classes on scarlet? 

we sail in 2 weeks and the fittness schedule it’s up yet in The lineup… I guess that is normal? 

4 hours ago, Omgirl said:

I haven’t heard much about the yoga/meditation on board… it seems that it’s only first thing in the morning? Is that right? What type of yoga is it? Is it the balancer or another person who does the classes on scarlet? 

we sail in 2 weeks and the fittness schedule it’s up yet in The lineup… I guess that is normal? 

I did a few of these classes last summer. I'd say they're beginners. Meditation is relaxing music with the instructor giving relaxing instructions. Yoga was beginners (i've never done yoga before, just pilates etc), was a series of relatively easy poses

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I did see some classes in the afternoon on sea days.

As soon as you get to the port and are inside the building, if you get close to windows near the boat, you should be able to get onto the wifi.  Once you are on the wifi, you can book the classes.  The fill up quick.  We had around 700 on the boat and I would say they were all booked within one hour of boarding.  Do check back because I also saw classes open up for the later sea day as people became less motivated.  

• Thanks 1

On 4/23/2022 at 3:55 PM, tde1969 said:

I did see some classes in the afternoon on sea days.

As soon as you get to the port and are inside the building, if you get close to windows near the boat, you should be able to get onto the wifi.  Once you are on the wifi, you can book the classes.  The fill up quick.  We had around 700 on the boat and I would say they were all booked within one hour of boarding.  Do check back because I also saw classes open up for the later sea day as people became less motivated.  

You can also just show up before the class begins to see if there's space. A lot of people book and just don't show up (this is exercises after all lol). I did this even though the classes were booked- tho that was meditation and yoga, I think maybe bungee class etc would be popular!