MSC MyVegas Rewards

Ronaldo807

1 minute ago, KIMMER322 said:

Can anyone explain the free 3 or 4 day cruises. What type of cabin is it? Do you have a choice?

Officially, the offer states I1-BL1. Which is interior to Bella balcony. However, we were booked into a Fantastica premium balcony. When I was booking, I asked if I could upgrade for a fee, but I was told no. Others have been able to upgrade to other experiences, but I think it depends what rep you get...typical MSC horrible customer service....

• Like 1

On 7/5/2022 at 4:39 PM, ddlb said:

Google bluestacks for your laptop. I can’t explain it very good but it allows you to run all  myvegas android apps at the same time. All I could get on my laptop was a few of the apps and had to run them one at a time on my iPad. With blue stacks I can get them all. 

Could you explain a bit better?  I don't know what Google Bluestacks are.

11 hours ago, Stockjock said:

Could you explain a bit better?  I don't know what Google Bluestacks are.

I use blue stacks on my laptop. Once you download it from their website it allows you to go to the Google play store and download all the my vegas apps in their program.  You can then play them on your laptop. These are the same apps that you can  play on an android phone or an iPhone or  iPad. These apps are bingo,blackjack,mgm,konami and myvegas slots. You sign onto them with your Facebook account and the  value points you accumulate by playing sync. Mis bluestacks allows you to play several games at once. However I do not do that. I play a game on bluestacks and a game on my iPad and a game on my iPhone. I set them all on auto spin so it’s not like I’m spending all day doing this.  My rewards program still has several MSC Cruises available for free or 10 20  or 30% off depending on the value points you use. 

• Like 1