Help! Need two hotel rooms in Ft. Lauderdale 3/31

suncoastgirl

My DH and I, along with another couple, are sailing on the Liberty April 1st. We can't find hotel rooms in Ft. Lauderdale on the 31st under $200. Can anyone offer a suggestion for rooms no more $135 a night? Otherwise, we may be forced to leave about 3 am on the 1st to go to the terminal. Not really an option we want to explore.:(

I would recommend this hotel. Clean -- nice pool area. We did not get to enjoy it too much as we did not get in until after 12:30 am but others in our group enjoyed it. I would stay there again. Hotel offers free shuttle from Airport. Also complimentary breakfast buffet in the morning. The food was quite good. There does not appear to be any stores close by though.

La Quinta Inn Ft Lauderdale Cypress Creek/I-95

Found on expedia.com for $109.00 a nite each room. I have had a friend stay here a couple of times when she was down here on busisness.

http://www.expedia.com/pubspec/scripts/eap.asp?EAPID=0-1&GOTO=HOTDETAILS&HotID=28137&SrchCity=Fort+Lauderdale%2C+FL&InDate=3/31/2006&OutDate=4/1/2006&NumRoom=2&NumAdult=2&NumChild=0&NumAdult2=2&NumChild2=0&rfrr=-26642

Yea, it is only about 4-5 hours away but you have to know my DH. He insists that we leave in the middle of the night for every trip. Just in case there is a traffic accident, etc. He likes to be wherever we are going when the sun comes up! Ugh!

Hello,

A number of years ago my wife and I stayed in a Courtyard by Marriott, which was about a 15 minute ride up the freeway from the cruise terminal in FLL. It was a nice hotel that seemingly catered to business travelers as the hotel was located close to the FLL Executive airport. There were restaurants close by, easy freeway access, and free parking.

Hope that this helps,

Fred

Suncoastgirl, can you please share what hotel you got? I have Super 8 on Federal Highway for $81 a night for April 7. Could not find anything cheaper. I know there is not much to do around there, but it is new and the rooms look nice. Had to call direct to get those rates. Internet want twice that much.If you found a better, cheaper place, might be interested.

Archived