Princess shareholder benefit e-mail address

devonport

Hi Folks,

Booked on Enchanted Princess in July and Sky Princess in September 2022 sent off my shareholder certificate to Carnival share holder benefits, only to be told that e-mail address deals with Cunard and P&O only?

So does anyone have the current Princess shareholder benefits e-mail address so I can send off my certificate.

Thank You i

• 6 months later...

Hi All,

I sent an email to sbpcl@princesscruises.com containing all the info they asked for to verify I am a current shareholder of Carnival (CCL) shares. 

I called their Customer Solutions Dept on 1 800 872 6779 x30317 the next day just to check I had sent the email to the correct address. I spoke with an extremely helpful and friendly lady called Jenny who not only confirmed that they had received my email, but also immediately credited my onboard credit for my upcoming cruise and also emailed me a copy of the form to use for any future shareholder benefit requests. Excellent customer service! 

On 4/25/2022 at 10:50 AM, Retirement2016 said:

Email address for UK is:  benefits@princesscruises.co.uk.  It's taking about 2-3 weeks for the OBC to post in the USA.

Not sure about UK submissions, but many people have reported that the OBC posted within hours or a day or two. I saw that mine posted the next morning after a late afternoon submission.