Forward Cabin on Spirit

mominwestlake

We ended up booking a last minute Alaskan cruise on the Spirit to replace our London cruise. There weren't many cabins left.

Will I regret booking 7147?  I have never been that far forward.  Are you more likely to feel sea sick?  Will that be an issue on an Alaskan cruise?

Thanks for any thoughts you can share!

Booked a cabin on the 6th Deck in the second inside cabin from the front of the ship. No issues with sound or the anchor. By the time the anchor was let down we were up and out of the cabin. Felt no motion and will definitely do those cabins again.   

1 hour ago, mominwestlake said:

We ended up booking a last minute Alaskan cruise on the Spirit to replace our London cruise. There weren't many cabins left.

Will I regret booking 7147?  I have never been that far forward.  Are you more likely to feel sea sick?  Will that be an issue on an Alaskan cruise?

Thanks for any thoughts you can share!

I would question what your normal sea sickness levels are to really be able to gage.  I really don’t get Sea Sick so I had no issues with a walkway view on the 7th deck of the Conquest even when we had some noticeably rough water.