Documents

kathas2boys

I believe we got our documents, but I keep reading about luggage tags...Do they come with the documents or are they separate? Did I really get my docs????:confused: We are sailing on the Spirit on April 2...Any help would ease my burden...Thanks

They usually come with the documents. But don't get too upset if you didn't receive them. You have time to call your TA (or NCL) and get some sent to you. But you really don't even need to do that - you can get luggage tags from the porters at the pier. Either fill out your info on the spot (name, ship, sailing date, cabin number) or pre-print the info on adhesive labels and slap them on the tags when you get them at the pier.

The docs package usually come with a booklet containing your passenger ticket (and a copy), terms of passage, itinerary, vouchers for things like transfers (if purchased), a list of shore excursions if you booked any. There should also be a preregistration form with envelope (only needed it you didn't do this online), a booklet of shore excursions for your cruise, and a general information booklet. Luggage tags are usually included, but as johnql states you can get them at the pier.

It sounds like you may have gotten E-Docs. In that case you will not have luggage tags. Never fear, all you must do is when you arrive at the pier find a Porter who has a manifest and they can give you an appropriate set upon finding your cabin #.

It's not difficult nor complicated, just keep a pen with you to write down your personal info. on the luggage tag so it finds it's way properly.

we booked with an online TA and only got edocs too. no problem though since this is all you need. when you get to the dock, you can get your luggage tags, and anything else that you need. but you do need to go online on the ncl site and preregister by providing personal information. make sure you do this atleast 2 weeks before and print a copy to bring with you. enjoy your cruise! 14 more days :)

or pre-print the info on adhesive labels and slap them on the tags when you get them at the pier.

What a great idea! Can someone tell me how big the NCL tags are? We are leaving on our first NCL in one week, and they aren't going to be sending tags. I was dreading having to stand there and fill them all out. I'll be doing some labels! But I need to know how big I can make them.

Thanks in advance!

What a great idea! Can someone tell me how big the NCL tags are? We are leaving on our first NCL in one week, and they aren't going to be sending tags. I was dreading having to stand there and fill them all out. I'll be doing some labels! But I need to know how big I can make them.

Thanks in advance!

The tags measure 8-3/8" x 1-5/8".

Again thanks and I preregistered the day I booked...January 3,2006 for April 2 sailing...The documents were basically everything that I had printed out (personal information) and all of the excursions (got off the ncl website) that I printed out as well...Now we have to make the decisions as to what excursions we are going to do...;)

Archived