Website Update: Enrichment Content on Cruise Detail Page

Mike Moore

On 5/7/2022 at 1:17 AM, Anna is my Nana said:

It's not at all clear how "the mentioning" is accomplished, nor to whom, nor when, nor what happens after the mentioning. Is there a secret handshake or fist bump involved? Is the code to be mentioned only once, twice, or maybe three times, like Beetlejuice? From reading other posts in this forum, it's puzzling that the complimentary Voyage (why is that capitalized) events require a promo code. And if these are complementary events, are there also uncomplimentary events?

Additionally, Dad wants to know if there will be sweet soul music, like James Brown and Lou Rawls. (I don't know what he means, but I promised him that I would ask this if I posted.)

Witty post! To answer your first question, you mention the promo code to your travel agent, and they get it added to your itinerary. I believe the reason this is required even though the event is complimentary is that it lets Regent manage capacity, similar to the complimentary excursions and specialty dining reservations.

For your question about the specific entertainment on your cruise, I think you'll get more information on the roll call thread for your cruise. Here's the link to the Spotlight on Hollywood October 3, 2022 roll call: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2828907-mariner-october-3-2022.