SD II Transatlantic 22 April 2023 Palm Beach to Lisbon Roll Call (sort of)

Carnac767

• 2 weeks later...

Just an FYI to those on the upcoming crossing from Palm Beach to Lisbon … there is a Yachting Land Adventure posted on the SD website for Bermuda - a 4-hour tour around Bermuda including to the famous pink sand beaches, among other sights.  It is limited in size because it will be by van not bus.  As of this writing there are 12 spots remaining.  Booking online comes with a 10 percent discount!

JES, we are the other two who booked it.  We've never been to Bermuda and thought this would be the best way to see it in the short time we will be there.  Carnac and Dee, if you book it there is a greater likelihood it will go forward, with at least 8 people.  I'm calling a window seat.🚌 😎

Hey Trapper - I think we are gonna pass.  I've been there a few times and know my way around and have some idea what I want to see.  I like to collect sea glass, so, last time, I took the ferry and a public bus and went to Glass Beach.   Wonder if there is any glass left?   In 2015 some American woman tried to haul 70 pounds of the stuff home in her suitcase!

Hope you get 6 more to sign up!

Dee