Tolanaro (Fort Dauphin), Madagascar tour operator

hallpau

If you’re looking for a tour operator for Tolanaro (Fort Dauphin), Madagascar,  I just booked a tour with DODI’S LEMUR TOURS.   This tour operator has very good reviews on Trip Advisor but I've never used them before, so I can't give a personal recommendation.  He has been super-fast to respond to my emails and provided me with a nice description of the tour and pictures of the vehicle.  There is no deposit required (pay in cash on day of tour).   His website and email are:  http://www.dodislemurtours.com  and  dodiasjustin@yahoo.fr

• 6 months later...

I had also very good experience with DODI LEMUR TOURS. Several years ago I did visit Madagascar with my family and  selected Dodi Lemur tours as our guide for Southerns Madagascar. They received multiple recommendations on Trip Advisor and I have to say that they were justified.

One day trip was to Nahampoana reserve which is 20 km from the cruise port. Dodi can taylor the excursions based on individual requests/interests. His english is very good and he is also very knowledgeable. The cars are very good and clean.