Child's Menu in Chops

Hello 

Does anyone know what size the NY strip loin on the Kids menu in Chops is? 

I don't really want to upgrade my 11 year old to the adult menu if the steak on the kids is going to be big enough. 

Thanks 

Edited by lachelli

I can't say this is true for all ships, but when my son was younger Chops never had an issue letting him order off the adult menu,  mainly bc the sides are served family style. He usually ordered the petit filet (I believe 6oz). Between the salad, apps and dessert that was plenty of food and he has always had a robust appetite.

8 hours ago, Kelli0927 said:

I can't say this is true for all ships, but when my son was younger Chops never had an issue letting him order off the adult menu,  mainly bc the sides are served family style. He usually ordered the petit filet (I believe 6oz). Between the salad, apps and dessert that was plenty of food and he has always had a robust appetite.

Thanks for the reply

My son has a healthy appetite for an 11 year old boy, but he plays several sports and trains hard.

I have no doubt that there will be plenty of food on the table with all of the appetizers and side dishes. I was just concerned that he would look at his older brothers plate and see a big steak and feel like he has been left out, but the responsible part of me keeps saying it will be enough food and enough money spent, after all nobody goes hungry on a cruise ship.