Worried

BKO

2 hours ago, Selbourne said:

Excellent news. On the basis that I would not be visiting the medical centre (well, not intentionally) that now means no compulsory mask wearing anywhere on board. Hallelujah. Those who wish to continue to wear them can continue to do so if they wish. As it should be IMHO. 

Hallelujah indeed! Mind you, they'll reserve the right to re-introduce them at the drop of a hat no doubt. But we're getting there. Very slowly, but hopefully surely. And there's still this new testing business that started last week too - pick a testing company, any testing company, even though you don't know any of them from Adam; and make sure you take the test the day before your cruise sails, even though you haven't a clue where you'll be the day before the cruise sails. Eh, no thanks, I'll just wait even longer to restart cruising. 3 years and 18 days and counting.

4 hours ago, molecrochip said:

UK based ships have eased mask restrictions again - sorry my info was a week out of date! However, Azura is currently Malta based so has to abide local restrictions.

So Britannia didn't go rogue - they were the first to adopt the updated guidance. 

I agree that is excellent news that we are continuing to move forward with something else that is back to how it used to be.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kalos said:

I didn't realise posting about rules, about life in general deemed post removal on these boards?

What a weird world we live in :classic_unsure:

Sometimes I despair about why posts are removed.

All a bit Orwellian!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, wowzz said:

You can be as sanctimonious as you like.

We religiously wore masks when we were in lifts, corridors, and anywhere else where we might be in contact with other people. 

Sitting in the theatre,  with no one else within 10 metres of us, who exactly would we be infecting ? 

Thanks for the complement! It is nice to know that the theatre must  have only a few people in as we go in a week. I am glad at least some people are wearing masks around the ship as we will be,

having seen first hand the effects of covid.