HAL-Juneau, Interactive Self Guided Jeep tour

Lorabelle

Has anyone done this tour?  Basically it's the rental of a Jeep with a self guided tour by GPS.  The tour info states you can go at your own pace, basically do what you want, but the GPS tour is a guide if you choose to follow it.  

My question is that the information states that the self guided tour is 4 hours long.  But it also states that you have the flexibility to take your time at the stops.  So I am wondering if the vehicle needs to be turned in after 4 hours, or can you have possession of the vehicle longer than that?  

I'm heading to Alaska on the Koningsdam May 14th and have booked this for my adult son and I to do in Juneau.  I'm not sure when your trip is, but I'll be happy to report back after our trip to give you some details! 😁

We will be there in late June as well as early August, so we would book it for one of the trips.  Would LOVE to hear your thoughts after you get home!  Have a great trip!

21 hours ago, ehyup71 said:

I'm heading to Alaska on the Koningsdam May 14th and have booked this for my adult son and I to do in Juneau.  I'm not sure when your trip is, but I'll be happy to report back after our trip to give you some details! 😁

• Like 1