Worst Cruise Ever.

Everything works out in the end. We're planning a cruise for christmas. Hopefully, eastern caribbean on Mariner. Cant wait!

Good, fingers crossed for a MUCH better vacation next time around (you have had a lifetime's worth of vacation bad luck - much be your time for a great vacation this next time around :) ).

Best wishes,

Boo

RCI, sorry....

people are going to burn me on that one.

It's interesting how everyone likes to find fault with everything you say.

You know it's not personal from most people and the people who are making it a personal attack aren't really worth worrying about. I think you stated your case well. I love "bad vacation" stories. They sure are more interesting to read. I want everyone to have a great trip but they are not always like that.

As for the sunpoisoning it happens, everyone gets burned one time or another. The sun in the Caribbean is very strong and us northern types forget that. It does not take long to get a bad burn and you know you never feel it until it's way too late.

Actually the cruise part sounds like it was OK. The rest of the vacation sucked!!! You seem to have made lemonaide of your lemons tho and that says a lot about you as a person. I would be a MESS without my luggage.

Oh and I suspect the people onboard the Titanic would argue with you about the worst cruise part! ;) (that was supposed to make you smile, not be mean).

Boo,

Sunpoisoning is a bad suburn with blisters that get pussy. Lots of fun and about as yummy as it sounds.

Re-read your own post OUT LOUD!! I'm not sure you have correctly spelled the verb that means "to fill with PUS"

Thanks for the laugh this morning-intentional or not!!:D :D

And, to the OP-not to be mean but, did you use sunblock?? You need to have on 30+ waterproof all the time in the Caribbean to prevent damage. Sorry your trip stunk!!

My husband is a black man (very dark) and I force him and my mixed kids to use block, all the time-you have to!!

Oh Lawsy! Pus-y not the thing I wrote! LOL!!!

I plead serious pain meds after a hospital stay. I would never post anything like that if I was not on Vicodaine (and if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you).

I can't believe I was first to notice your-eh, error.

I guess I get the dirty mind of the day award...;)

I plead serious pain meds after a hospital stay. I would never post anything like that if I was not on Vicodaine (and if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you).

ROTF..I used to work for a podiatrist and the patients would come in and fill out the form..'reason for visit?- toe is red and (the word you put)'... :eek: We would crackup!!! 'oh, my...wrong end of the body..we only work on feet!!!':cool: Thanks for the giggle!! I needed it!

-Kandy

Sorry, lovely lady. I saw it when you first posted it, ROFLMAO, and was trying to think of a way to tell you to let you edit, but I couldn't figure out how without letting the CAT out of the bag, so to speak.

Glad I'm not the only one to do something like that. I call them dumba-- attacks and they come all too often. Thanks for the laugh.

I too fly Delta but you do know what Delta stands for don't you? Don't Expect Luggage To Arrive. D E L T A :eek: LOL :D Sorry your vacation was so outragous just try to remember the good parts.

Then I suppose their daughter company SONG stands for Same Operation Not Good!!

I hoe not, I am flying SONG in June to FLL from LAX!!!:D

Sorry to hear about the sun poisoning. The description was right on. I had the "honor" of sun poisoning while living in Hawaii.

Plan for the next cruise. It's good to see that you're not turned off by the series of unfortunate events.

Take care,

Dona :)

Archived