Fastest Finger First - 2024 bookings open - What did you get?

ToxM

4 minutes ago, gaeltrav said:

Hi Robin we are booked on Vista from Barcelona to Istanbul starting on October 3 so will overlap Seems like ages away though

Emer and Dale

Hi Emer & Dale, OMIGOSH, how are you? Looking forward to dining with you both again! 

We booked French veranda on the Vista sailing from Venice on May 1st 2024 and OV on the Marina from Barcelona to Lisbon on Nov.5 2024. Both are 10 nights, and the prices seem pretty low compared to 2023 prices. FV on the Vista is $445 CAD per night, 2023 prices on Vista typically started around $480 CAD. OV on the Marina is $290 CAD per night, veranda $360 CAD per night, which seems pretty low.

Just had an updated invoice from O - changed cabin to 8004, happier with that still in the extreme quiet zone and closer to the lift!

Confirmed and sent in my future cruise deposit certificate. Happier bunny!

Got my preferred aft balcony cabin 7121for 10mar24 Syd to Tahiti for 21 nights, was lucky when Dawson from Oceania looked again every one was gone, there are only six on the Regatta and two are under the cafe so we avoided them.  First time cruising with Oceania so I hope we love them, now the long countdown 😊

On 5/5/2022 at 9:00 AM, ak1004 said:

We booked French veranda on the Vista sailing from Venice on May 1st 2024 and OV on the Marina from Barcelona to Lisbon on Nov.5 2024. Both are 10 nights, and the prices seem pretty low compared to 2023 prices. FV on the Vista is $445 CAD per night, 2023 prices on Vista typically started around $480 CAD. OV on the Marina is $290 CAD per night, veranda $360 CAD per night, which seems pretty low.

I also am seeing better prices in 2024 compared to 2023. I calculated my Perdiem cost for a 2024 September 20 day cruise from Lisbon to Venice in a solo concierge state room including airfare out of Austin to be $725 per day. When I look at the Canary Island explorer, same cabin category w airfare out of Austin, sailing from 26 April to 6 May in 2023 the per day price is over $1000.
Interesting ! I guess the difference between late April and late September could be part of the difference perhaps. The region Vista cruises is similar for both Cruises.

thoughts anyone?

First time O cruiser. Husband and I are on the 28 January Singapore to Bangkok on Riviera, concierge A3. Really looking forward to trying O. Husband loved Crystal, and we've done many Celebrity cruises. Love that the Itinerary is giving me 4 new countries--I've been to 67, so multiple new-to-me countries are hard to find. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2022 at 7:37 AM, anonymousegirl said:

First time O cruiser. ... Really looking forward to trying O. Husband loved Crystal,...

I'm another first timer, booked for Irish & Icelandic Saga in August '24 because my son & I loved that itinerary, but it is a practice run to see if O might appeal to my picky husband who also loved Crystal.

It's so hard to get DH to take a vacation, I often travel on my own or with my kids from when they were little to their current young adulthood. (Used to go with my mom before her passing.)

67 countries is pretty impressive, @anonymousegirl! I keep getting drawn back to Arctic waters. I've yet to cruise without stopping in Canada. 😁 I dream of a Northwest Passage itinerary.

Booked Nautica  22 day Stockholm to Dublin July/August 2024 while on Regatta’s May 3rd sailing.  

We’re on Riviera 30 day Barcelona to Athens starting October 10, 2023.  We’re making up for lost time! 

Edited by LNielsen