Day Trip covering both North and South Side

Cricket551

Hello! I’m trying to find an excursion (probably private) that will take us to the spots that we would like to see on both the North and South Side.  We will be in port 7am-3pm so should have time.  Hubby does not like the idea of golf carts (sadly).  I did find one that would be perfect 5.5 hours, private and we can pick the spots for $420, that seems a little high to me.  I’ve found another that is 3 hours but has a very specific route even though its private and seems like we would just be driving by all the places instead of stopping to at least look at and take pictures of, this one is $240.  My question is does anyone have any advice or a tour or guide they could recommend?

We would just like to see the sites of the island, stop at some for pictures other to explore for a few minutes.

• 1 month later...
On 5/5/2022 at 2:54 PM, Cricket551 said:

Hello! I’m trying to find an excursion (probably private) that will take us to the spots that we would like to see on both the North and South Side.  We will be in port 7am-3pm so should have time.  Hubby does not like the idea of golf carts (sadly).  I did find one that would be perfect 5.5 hours, private and we can pick the spots for $420, that seems a little high to me.  I’ve found another that is 3 hours but has a very specific route even though its private and seems like we would just be driving by all the places instead of stopping to at least look at and take pictures of, this one is $240.  My question is does anyone have any advice or a tour or guide they could recommend?

We would just like to see the sites of the island, stop at some for pictures other to explore for a few minutes.

Did you find any more info on this?  Would you share the golf cart rental place that you did find?  

• 4 months later...

We rented a car from Hertz and picked up from Divi Flamingo.  There is one major road but it’s on the skinny side.  Even though it’s two way, you need to pull over to let others get by if they are going the opposite way.