Liberty pre-cruise concierge email

I haven't sailed in about 3 years.  Previously, I always received an email from the concierge when staying in a GS+ (anywhere from 4-7 days prior to the cruise).  I sail on 5/8 (2 days from now) and still have not received an email.  Have they stopped sending those emails?

thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...

Got mine yesterday morning, 5/23 for my 5/29 Harmony sailing. Sent a handful of requests and got a response that evening that everything would be taken care of.

First time in a suite, very impressed so far.

1 hour ago, J0Y0US said:

Sidetrack

On Royal what is the back and forth with concierge? Been on NCL Haven and Disney Suite levels before.

We have used this communication channel with the concierge to pre-arrange things that can normally only be booked once onboard, like specialty restaurants, or to change something like dining times.  If there were things sold-out in your cruise planner (shorex, spa) , you might ask the concierge about getting you booked for those things.  The concierge won't be able to magically create a seat where there is not one, but they get first dibs on cancellations.  Knowing that you are wanting something, the concierge can put you on a waitlist in case something comes open.  

3 minutes ago, rudeney said:

We have used this communication channel with the concierge to pre-arrange things that can normally only be booked once onboard, like specialty restaurants, or to change something like dining times.  If there were things sold-out in your cruise planner (shorex, spa) , you might ask the concierge about getting you booked for those things.  The concierge won't be able to magically create a seat where there is not one, but they get first dibs on cancellations.  Knowing that you are wanting something, the concierge can put you on a waitlist in case something comes open.  

We always do this, and we have rarely if ever been disappointed. The concierge can (and usually does) work magic that us mere mortals cannot.

• Like 1

Got my email May 24th for cruise May 29th on Liberty.  I sent back a reply with a couple of requests and told him what we had already made reservations for.  He sent back a quick response and we are good to go.  

Edited by lonig
  • Like 1