Pictures of Millennium FV Cabin #8166

Brucemcdou

Hi - I know that others have posted pictures of this category of cabin, but hope that these may help any who are curious. These pictures are from the westbound Transatlantic on Millennium last November 20th.

The pictures are on Shutterfly.com; you don't have to sign up or give them any information to view the pictures.

Enjoy!:)

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AYt2jRs4btGLb

Hi - I know that others have posted pictures of this category of cabin, but hope that these may help any who are curious. These pictures are from the westbound Transatlantic on Millennium last November 20th.

The pictures are on Shutterfly.com; you don't have to sign up or give them any information to view the pictures.

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AYt2jRs4btGLb

Hey Bruce :D

Nice pictures. :) Brings back memories--we were in that same cabin for the October transatlantic in 2003-Barcelona to Ft. Lauderdale. They have changed the color scheme! Looks nice--and looks like home, too. We had the same cabin on Infinity twice last year :p My favorite place to be!

Hi Bruce! Nice memories. I recognize the picture I took of you guys our first morning in Villefranche. It turned out better than I thought it would with the sun so bright behind you.

It really was a beautiful cabin the two of you had. It inspired Cliff to the point that we booked a mini on our upcoming Eastbound transatlantic. Too bad that cabin won't have the screen to close off the sitting room that your FV cabin had.

Amy

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AYt2jRs4btGLb

Great shots! We stayed in the same cabin aboard Infinity several years ago and have 8166 booked for our upcoming Constellation cruise! I will add your shots to the cabin photo index, if you do not mind.......

Hi, all. Thanks for the compliments on the photos - I had more but edited a lot out in an effort to get the entire trip down to a manageable size!

Char - It's interesting you say that the color scheme was different in 2003. Our TA was the first cruise after the drydock, and we were certain that they were new drapes and bedspreads, but others thought not. Apparently they were changed.

Floris - enjoy the cabin. If you're boarding this week then you're doing the South America itinerary? I hope you don't have rough seas like some of the SA cruises have - and no sewer smells!

Hi, Amy (Hi, Cliff - although I know he doesn't read these boards...) - I hope you don't mind that I "stole" some of your pictures - they turned out great. You have a mini-suite on Star Princess for your TA, right? We were in a mini-suite on Coral Princess a couple of years ago; I think the layout is similar in that it's long and narrow, but there's no divider as you say. You still get the effect of two rooms because they put the TV cabinet in the middle. You'll be able to enjoy the space on the many days at sea. Enjoy the TA and say Hi to Ellie and Mollie!

Mahdnc - no problem linking to these photos. I always get so much useful information from these boards that I hope to give back a little.:)

We were so spoiled by this cabin that we have another FV (7199) booked on Infinity for a four-day relocation cruise from San Francisco to Vancouver June 1st. It's just a short teaser, but we'll have a nice cabin to relax in!

Archived