Hub app alerts

On the Dream last month I got a HUB alert at 5 a.m. to tell me not to miss the Lightning Art Auction at 1 p.m.!!! When I went to Guest Services later the snotty man at the desk told me to give him my phone, he messed around with it than said he didn't see any proof of that happening! After basically calling me a liar he turned his back on me and walked off. This was just one of many "unCarnival" things that happened on that cruise. Will never cruise on Dream again, may not ever cruise again - and this was my 25th cruise!

10 hours ago, nlktx49 said:

On the Dream last month I got a HUB alert at 5 a.m. to tell me not to miss the Lightning Art Auction at 1 p.m.!!! When I went to Guest Services later the snotty man at the desk told me to give him my phone, he messed around with it than said he didn't see any proof of that happening! After basically calling me a liar he turned his back on me and walked off. This was just one of many "unCarnival" things that happened on that cruise. Will never cruise on Dream again, may not ever cruise again - and this was my 25th cruise!

How sad, don't let one bad apple spoil all your fun.

I was able to turn off alerts on the app so it is not alerting me any longer.