Thanks for Great Information

judatt

Just wanted to say thank you to many people on this board for a lot of great information. If I had not spent 3 or 4 hours looking through the boards I would have gone in an entirely different direction. First, I was reluctant to go with Carnival and many posts helped ally those fears. Second, I would never have thought to ask for a veterans discount since I was in during Vietnam and got out 30 years ago. However, I did and received a discount of about $250 per person ($500 for my wife and I). Third, I probably would never have asked for an aft verandah cabin but after looking at all the posts gladly accepted cabin 8448 with the wraparound verandah on Valor.

Thanks again for all the good info. If anyone has any other thoughts I'd be glad to hear. David

Welcome to the boards - stick around and you'll continue to learn alot.

You can check and see if your sailing has a ROLL CALL set up in the Roll Call section of the main boards. That is a fun way to meet people that will be on the ship with you!! Check out the Ports of Call boards on the particular islands/countries that you are going to. They have a lot of great information there to make your excursion planning really easy!! Plus it gets you excited about what you can do in each port.

Ahhh 3-4 hours...I think that is about my per day minimum now LOL....You may just become addicted too...but it's a good addiction!! :D ;) Enjoy!!

Archived