Are Alaska and Europe sailings at full capacity?

Eli_6

I believe the first Alaska and Europe sailings have started.  Is anyone on them or have they been on them? Are they sailing at full capacity?  How are things going? 

What I can tell you is that the first Princess cruises to Alaska rolled off at about 50%.  There's a crap ton of ships in the market this year.  But it's only May and those promos were outstanding.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, txcruiser1234 said:

I just checked for available rooms on a 10-day June Miracle to Alaska and there were only a dozen or so cabins left to choose from across all categories. Suites were sold out. So, I expect this particular sailing to be full.

But you have no way of knowing how many cabins they have held back to attain the capacity that they want. We know that they hold some cabins back for covid isolation at the least.

Looking at our sailing on the Miracle in June (June 20), there was 7 inside cabins, 1 ocean view, and 5 balcony cabins (3 are obstructed view) still available. So the ship seems pretty full to me. We paid just slightly less than $1800 for our bowling alley balcony during the "You Only Turn 50 Once" sale. Prices are WAY higher now for that sailing. Cheapest cabin now is an Interior and it is coming in at $2565 for 2 pax(wow!)