Live Cruising Review Adventure of the Seas 5/12/22 - 5/21/22 Bermuda / Caribbean Lots of Pictures !!!

Day 1

Once you pass the gate checker… you are stickered … to get the sticker you have to show the Bermuda Travel Authorization certificate!  Then you are allowed to join the security line…

• Like 1

Day 1

Bermuda Authorization Paper… for right now if your trip includes Bermuda you need that paper!

I think I prefer Bermuda as first stop because if it’s the second stop you will be tested on the ship … and that’s just unnecessary anxiety!

• Like 1

Day 1

They are relying very heavily on this sticker system.  The man look at my sail pass and gave me a red sticker at the gate outside the terminal.  When I went inside and pass security the check in agent just looked at the passport and nothing else.  She said the red sticker means all documents have been checked 😮 and have a great cruise …

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

When I went inside and pass security the check in agent just looked at the passport and nothing else.

Just to confirm, no check of vax card nor COVID test results?

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 1

Nope… they did not learn from the chaos … they are just directing people to this giant line that’s all the way back to the parking garage and then this poor man comes around telling people this is the line for 11AM… can they send the pros from FL up along with their line making skills PLEASE to clear this chaos 😆 

262FECBF-9BC5-4ED3-9905-216A52CAF143.jpeg

9978D5CD-34C8-4C4C-A7F2-9AF8D72EA520.jpeg

Did you happen to notice if there was a separate line for suite check in?

9 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Just to confirm, no check of vax card nor COVID test results?

Before rumors starts flying 😆 and being misquoted… they are doing that sticker system… they are supposed to look at the Bermuda Travel authorization and then give you the sticker … then when you go inside supposedly you are cleared and they don’t check the paper work again.  Remember that the Bermuda authorization paper covers the vaccination record and the test results…. BUT if you did the PCR then it would be considered out of date because it’s 4 days before sailing!  That’s the port of NJ for you… no one thought this through!

• Like 1

Thank your for the live reports.  I will be on the Adventure on June 4 so I will enjoy this tremendously. 🤩  I may have missed it but what time was your boarding time?  And how quick did you get on?  I haven't sailed out of Bayonne since 2013 and it wasn't the best experience (as far as the lines .... and the weather but that's not Royal's fault 😁)

12 minutes ago, emen822 said:

Thank your for the live reports.  I will be on the Adventure on June 4 so I will enjoy this tremendously. 🤩  I may have missed it but what time was your boarding time?  And how quick did you get on?  I haven't sailed out of Bayonne since 2013 and it wasn't the best experience (as far as the lines .... and the weather but that's not Royal's fault 😁)

Have a great cruise !!  

11:30 AM was my boarding time …

27 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

And, apparently, so is the junk mail inside the compass. 😏

Hahahahah…. I already removed most of the junk mail.  Wait until the art auction mail starts to show up!

• Like 1