Are elite plus Internet minutes surf or stream?

Peteymil

I honestly don't know if it makes a difference. We are just off a Millennium Pacific Coastal yesterday. Started off on the "free/included" internet which is SURF only. Here's my speed: 759129789_ScreenShot2022-05-03at3_29_40PM.thumb.png.ec89381edc4eb2ef4d3bb3317bacf62b.pngWas totally useless. Couldn't see attachments in e-mails for 5-10 minutes. Regular websites would not show photos, just text. So I went down and had him switch me over to our "Elite Plus" 240 minutes which he told me was "STREAM." Here's what I got then: 

1856150594_ScreenShot2022-05-06at8_49_50AM.thumb.png.72481c5e47ea8aec900cdc2b25cc74e6.png

When we pulled into San Francisco, I put my Mac onto my iPhone's hotspot and I got this: 
1346572818_ScreenShot2022-05-07at12_00_34PM.thumb.png.bc5b5488a22df92ab41e8122b630b3be.png

OFF MY PHONE! So I went back down to complain. Guy tells me this: 
"Yes, sir. I know it is slow. The problem is that Celebrity gave away free WiFi to everyone but did not increase the bandwidth to the ship so everyone is SLOW! OMG! Seriously. 

I can not speak to other ships or circumstances but I can to this. I also know that a number of people who needed to fly home from Vancouver into the USA could not do their e-Med tests onboard. They had to wait until they were off the ship and do them in the terminal before they could fly back into the USA.

Jim