Saint Greg's Splendor - Seattle to Alaska - Live - May 24-31

Saint Greg

N18 now. Good thing I checked. It wouldn’t be good to get liquored up before a flight and stumble over here at boarding time and say “where is my plane?” Or “why is there a southwest plane in my plane’s spot?” Not that that’s ever happened before…

186B4BA0-E306-4B25-BC4A-8FC97418409E.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Let’s get to why I didn’t mind getting here early. With my first class ticket I get into the Alaska lounge. American it has to be an international but Alaska it just has to be a full price ticket. And this is Alaska’s HQ. I’ve sneeked peeked it so I have an idea of what I’m about to get into.

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, RollTide1966 said:

Enjoyed all your pics and commentary on the cruise!  Will be on the same cruise in a week, so all the info will be valuable!''

Out of curiosity, you posted a letter that went out about passengers having a some gastro issues.  Did anything come of that or was it a non-issue best you could tell?  

I never heard about it again. I didn’t see any change in how things operated. I did hear people were sick and there was a guy who would come to alchemy and have them make him a ginger drink to take to his room. That was the extent of it. I was fine. It didn’t impact me at all.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nwcruiselover said:

Just want to tell you how much we enjoyed your review and all the beautiful photos.  If you don’t mind, could you let us know what kind of camera and lens you used?

I have been using the the iphone 13 pro max for four cruises now. I do frequently take advantage of the wide angle lens. The .5 button to get more in some shots.

• Like 6

I was not happy with the way the bus driver handled my bags. He stressed that he’s the only one allowed to unload the bags so there was nothing I could do but he was crawled into that luggage compartment just slinging things out onto the pavement. 

• Like 3

On 5/30/2022 at 12:54 PM, Saint Greg said:

My brand new Mobile charger may be shot already. Yesterday when I was using it, it just shut off. My old one even when you’ve used up all the charge will come on with one bar for a few seconds before going off. This one. Nothing. I plugged it in overnight and it was still blinking one bar while charging and won’t turn on at all when not plugged in.

Have you had it plugged into an adapter?  Try plugging it directly into the plug and see if it works...I have had several things not charge when plugged into and adapter or extension cord

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scoobysnacks70 said:

Have you had it plugged into an adapter?  Try plugging it directly into the plug and see if it works...I have had several things not charge when plugged into and adapter or extension cord

It’s a mini usb plug. Direct into the wall. Worked for a few days then died . The one I’ve had 10 years still charges.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 3