Should I complain?

rdrseller

I see so many threads about complaints. Some are actually legitimate and well some are just silly.

But I feel like I have a serious issue. I have booked my next cruise. I will be on the Miracle and I think I have an outstanding room. Cat 11, wrap around balcony - Panorama Deck. Taking DH, DD, DS and two friends of DS. In fact, we have booked both of the wrap around balconys on that level.

My problem is for some reason, I have to wait 15 months to get on the boat. I don't want to wait that long. I only picked that sail date, because that was when the cabins were available.

But seriously, do they really expect me to wait 15 months. I think that is cruel and unusual punishment and somthing should be done.

LOL! You had me going there for a moment!!! I think you have a legit complaint!!

I think I do too. Last May I booked my DD and I on the Liberty in the Med on a guarantee and they haven't given me a specific cabin, yet!! Shouldn't Carnival know which cabin they are going to give us? We cruise in less than 3 months!!!

Ok, I will ask for my free cuises. I will be nice about it and not make them take me on the same ship each time. They can let me cruise on a different ship each month.

Boy, I feel better now knowing that my distress was serious.:D

I understand your pain. I have Cat.11 8273 wrap around balcony ,starboard aft. Panorama Deck, 61 weeks out for the 4/27/2007 Sailing.

I had to book 1 1/2 years out to get this great cabin designation.

I notice all the balcony cabins/suites sell out way in advance now a days.

I see so many threads about complaints. Some are actually legitimate and well some are just silly.

But I feel like I have a serious issue. I have booked my next cruise. I will be on the Miracle and I think I have an outstanding room. Cat 11, wrap around balcony - Panorama Deck. Taking DH, DD, DS and two friends of DS. In fact, we have booked both of the wrap around balconys on that level.

My problem is for some reason, I have to wait 15 months to get on the boat. I don't want to wait that long. I only picked that sail date, because that was when the cabins were available.

But seriously, do they really expect me to wait 15 months. I think that is cruel and unusual punishment and somthing should be done.

I thought you were going to complain about not being able to wear shorts and a tanktop to dinner in the dining room. Relief !

I understand your pain. I have Cat.11 8273 wrap around balcony ,starboard aft. Panorama Deck, 61 weeks out for the 4/27/2007 Sailing.

I had to book 1 1/2 years out to get this great cabin designation.

I notice all the balcony cabins/suites sell out way in advance now a days.

You better leave my room in good condition. That is the same room we are in. The older kids (20's) will be on the other wrap around. Oh, I need to be on a Cruise Ship soon.

But you are right, to get the desired room, we had to book that far out. Not to mention that we wanted two on the same floor.

Have a great Cruise!

I couldn't agree more . . . to have to wait 15 months is definately cruel and unusual punishment. I think you have a very valid complaint and Carnival is to blame (isn't it always) . . . tee hee!!!!!

My next cruise isn't until next January and I can't wait!

My cruise leaves in 4 days, and I've been whining that it's taking too long to get here for over a week now. Longest 11 days of my life! I packed in my sleep last night. Woke up this morning disappointed that it wasn't actually done!:eek:

Can I complain to Carnival about that? Maybe they'll send someone to pack for me?:D

:)

this sounds like the most legit complaint I have heard yet......

Maybe you should send Bob a video and explain your complaints.... Tell them they need a cruise ship that is completely suites and wrap around balconies...

LOL :) Happy sailing

rdrseller:

I was brought up to always assist my fellow man in their time of need. To that end, in this your darkest hour, I hereby offer my services to stand in and wait in your stead. You may transfer the bookings to my name and then pursue the alternative remedies listed above with all the vigor you can muster.

I know that my family will suffer through my endless hours surfing for knowledge and insight about the ship and itinerary but we will grow stronger from our common bond of waiting for THE day to come when we all finally walk up the gangway together and pose for our boarding picture.

I pledge to shower you with pictures of the ship and experiences we have on board and on shore, while knowing full well that you won't suffer from the added pounds that we will pack on, nor the added costs we will incur from precruise hotels, airfare, and incidentals.

My only request to you is that you faithfully pay the balance in full before the 75th day out, so that we may receive our boarding documents in a timely fashion. If you could chip in a little on the airfare and hotel that would be appreciated as well; afterall we will be doing the hardest part for you. ;)

I will be on the Miracle and I think I have an outstanding room. Cat 11, wrap around balcony - Panorama Deck. .

Sorry, no sympathy from me! For a room that nice you deserve the pain and suffering of having to wait. ;)

Although, the waiting is killing me and I am in an interior room on the Miracle in December! I'm counting down the seconds to my first cruise and I can't stand it! I want to go now...:(

Ok, I will ask for my free cuises. I will be nice about it and not make them take me on the same ship each time. They can let me cruise on a different ship each month.

Boy, I feel better now knowing that my distress was serious.:D

Don't know if you saw the link yesterday about the guy who sent in a DVD complaint....maybe you should demand a free trip to Hawaii!!!:D

it is cruel and unusual punishment :p

The cruise I'm waiting for was booked 16 months in advance. The wait is killing us.

Archived