vegetarian food on Princess

frogfuzz

I looked at some menus on cruiseclues and didn't see any veggie entrees listed on some nights in dining room. Do they have separate menu?

I do dairy but no meat at all

I know Royal always had a veggie appetizer & entree each night, so did NCL.

Thanks

I looked at the Carribean Princess and 4 out of the 8 nights didn't have a vegtarian entree on those dinner menus. They had alfredo listed under anytime. I know NCL has a separate menu was just curious if anyone who doesn't eat meat knew. Sure I wouldn't starve anyway

If you are doing traditional dining, my suggestion is to check the menu for the next night each evening. If they do not show anything you would like speak to the Maitre'd and he will arrange something for you. Better yet, speak to him on the first night and you will probably get a visit from him each evening to set you up for the next night. Personal choice dining might be a little more difficult.

Have a great cruise.

Barbara

The vegetarian selections are usually found on the left side of the menu. Most people overlook it. It's below the "spa" menu. I always checked it out because even though I eat meat, sometimes the vegetarian dish sounded much better. There is a different vegetarian selection every day, in addition to the always available fettuchini.

You'll eat well. Don't worry.

Jackie

BTW, if an appetizer sounds good but the main courses do not, or vice-versa, you can always ask for a main course sized appetizer or appetizer sized main course. Lots of ways to be able to enjoy a vegetarian meal in the dining room.

Jackie

Hi there, I don't eat meat also, but still do dairy, they ALWAYS have at least 1 item on the menu that is animal friendly, there are usually several choices that are DELICIOUS! Take my warning, unless stated otherwise, most of their soups unless chilled fruit soups, are made with chicken stock or beef stock, including their veggie soups. You have to try the alfredo at least once! To die for! Also, almost any items on the dining menu's, can have meat replaced for another choice or taken out of other dishes. Enjoy your many choices! -Val- :D

Archived