Trouble reserving complimentary dining-error code

steve4031

What does this mean: Dining Item with Restaurant Code: Pinnacle Grill Dining Experience and block ID: 1364365 cannot be added as the promo code COMPDINE is not allowed for guest STEVEN.  

I left out my last name.  My assumption was that I could book the pinnacle grill for comp dining.  I was able to book Rudi's Sel de Mer. 

I was planning to eat at both restaurants anyway.  So I will just pay for the steakhouse on another night.  The price is similar so nothing was really lost. 

You were able to book Rudi’s Sel de Mer and finish the check out process with a zero balance using the Have it All free dinner credit? Did you get an email confirming that?

As far as I know, the dinner promo credit is only good for specific specialty restaurants (Pinnacle, Tamarind, Canaletto) - and Rudi’s isn’t one of them.

I’ve had no problem checking out with bookings for the other three using the comp dining credits. 

I have the same problem. I booked Pinnacle and could not book a second credit/promo.  Does not work if I use my wife's name.  Except ONE other restaurant did show up as workable.... but not the others.

I got this error code when booking dinners for our November cruise.  I booked Tamarind with no problem.  I went to book a second Tamarind and got the error.  I rechecked my booking and the free dinners are one Tamarind and one PG.  I then booked PG with no issue.