Champagne at breakfast? Late night eats?

Notamegagirl

No doubt.  But then in the FAQ section of the Celebrity website regarding their alcohol policy, they state this:

Guests are not permitted to bring alcoholic beverages onboard; with the exception of embarkation day when each guests are permitted to bring onboard with them up to two (2) bottles of wine (which are subject to a corkage fee) per guest. A corkage fee does not apply to guests with the Classic Beverage Package or Premium Beverage Package. 

Another example of inconsistency--both for the per person vs per cabin question as well as the corkage fee question (from above).

🤷‍♂️

On 5/17/2022 at 6:23 PM, Notamegagirl said:

would celebrity be comparable to hal in late night department??

It's going to vary from cruise to cruise. What cruise are you looking at? 

Shorter cruises over the weekend and other Caribbean cruises tend to have a good deal more partying than others, but you never know. 

2 hours ago, Whinenowine said:

No doubt.  But then in the FAQ section of the Celebrity website regarding their alcohol policy, they state this:

Guests are not permitted to bring alcoholic beverages onboard; with the exception of embarkation day when each guests are permitted to bring onboard with them up to two (2) bottles of wine (which are subject to a corkage fee) per guest. A corkage fee does not apply to guests with the Classic Beverage Package or Premium Beverage Package. 

Another example of inconsistency--both for the per person vs per cabin question as well as the corkage fee question (from above).

🤷‍♂️

This is from my guest ticket booklet so I am guessing it is official, at least I would argue it:

Guests are not allowed to bring beer or hard liquor onboard for consumption or any other use. Guests wishing to bring personal wine onboard with them embarkation day may do so, limited to two (2) bottles per guest, but when consumed in any shipboard restaurant, bar or dining venue, each bottle shall be subject to a corkage fee of $25.00. A corkage fee does not apply to guests with a Classic Beverage Package or Premium Beverage Package.

LB_NJ--Greetings from super hot Bergen County!  Yah, I think what you posted sounds pretty definitive. Odd that the website has so many conflicting points (or maybe I shouldn't be surprised given what X and the rest of the industry has had to deal with over the last 2yrs).   Personally I've never taken advantage of this BYO policy, but I very may well do so on our August trip on the Millie.