Linking Reservations

DwayneG

We have two connecting cabins for parents and 4 kids and our PCC assures me that he has "linked" these reservations.  But i haven't been able to find a description from NCL of exactly what that means.  I've become concerned because of what happened on POA recently where some cruisers were cancelled while others still get to go...what if one of our cabins is cancelled?  Or if a passenger on one reservation gets Covid and that cabin can't go?

Has anyone here ever had "linked" cabins and used that feature?

We always link our reservations.   For one of the cruises we currently have booked, we have four cabins booked.  Two weeks ago, we had to change the date and I was able to switch it for all the cabins even though my name is not on three of them.   In the past when linked, I was also able to make all dining and show reservations.    

42 minutes ago, vacation44 said:

wo weeks ago, we had to change the date and I was able to switch it for all the cabins even though my name is not on three of them.   In the past when linked, I was also able to make all dining and show reservations.

Did you have to call in, or were you able to do this online?

18 minutes ago, KurtMo said:

Did you have to call in, or were you able to do this online?

Called in but it was very easy and fast.  I knew the new cabins I wanted so that sped up the process. 

We are a family, I call and book connecting cabins. I don’t think they were linked in any way, had two different user names and booking numbers. I’d have to go into each booking to book shows and excursions, but could book a table for 8 from 1 account.