Drinks ordered through cabin steward

Orianababes

We were at a Garden Centre on Sunday and they have made some new menus, a bit like a book. I saw the Fentimans Juice on the list and said we should compare the price to P&O when we go on later in the year. On this one P&O win hands down. The Garden Centre's are £3.30 a bottle.

Are the fridges in the room no longer stocked?

3 hours ago, lindyloo22 said:

2 tins of complementary water and if I remember correctly 6 tins for £7.25 or £7.95

1 hour ago, Fionboard said:

No, only one free tin. The other one is one of the six you order and pay for. Extortionate price for water. Tap is fine if chilled!

Hi

interested to hear of water in tins. Are these coke sized tins? Not convenient to carry around and off the ship. I can see the recycling argument however

5 minutes ago, Orianababes said:

Hi

interested to hear of water in tins. Are these coke sized tins? Not convenient to carry around and off the ship. I can see the recycling argument however

What is wrong with PET bottles, they are no heavier than the lightest weight aluminium, and with a screw cap are far more convenient for carrying water, and just as easy to recycle as cans?

6 minutes ago, lindyloo22 said:

No I asked if they were complementary. There was was a card saying 6 tins for £7 something.  We have always has 2 bottles of complementary water before.

We also asked when on Azura and were told that they were free but if we wanted more we could order more.

2 hours ago, Fionboard said:

Did one of them not have a label on it saying "keep this one and steward will bring you five  more" -  at a cost?

No always 2 tins of water, since there introduction.

Just been looking through some of the information stuff in the cabin and found this tab; we opened the second can this morning and so far our cabin steward hasn’t mentioned anything about it. 

38D80ADC-18E1-4DE2-AFC5-9D23C2B3DF6D.thumb.jpeg.cfefc9d7288a7ed3765d90031cbf4460.jpeg

So, 2 cans and a hidden label. 

5 hours ago, Fionboard said:

Yes, you should at least get a can each! Apparently have heard tastes tinny. Tap water probably tastes better!

Nothing wrong with tap water as long as its cold.

• Like 1