Do I need to pay to use the Thallasotherapy Pool on Millenium?

akronmaid

Hi! I saw an option to purchase a day or a week at the thermal spa and thalasotherapy pool (hereafter called the t-pool. Then I watched a video of the t-pool on the Millenium and it seemed to be part of covered pool area. Is the t-pool available to all? Or do I need to buy a pass to use it? If I manage to get moved up to AquaClass, does that change?

Thanks for the help. First time on Celebrity, and I find some things so confusing. Like where do I choose traditional dining? All I see is select.

No you don’t need to pay to use that pool.  The thermal spa is for Aqua guests but they sell day and weekly passes.  The thermal spa has steam room a sauna type room and also warmed seating to relax after doing the spa. On the Millenium it is enclosed and small but we have enjoyed it.  On the Solstice ships it is located in the front with gorgeous ocean views.  Very relaxing and enjoyable. You can get a tour by going to the spa desk and look at it before you make your decision.

Edited by Louhut1
  • Like 1

On dining select is anytime dining and traditional is  choice of two different times.  If you want traditional and were given select you can call celebrity to get it changed. They have limited spaces in both times.  I’ve also been able to change when I got onboard.  Enjoy your cruise.  We love the Millenium.  

• Like 1