Iona Balcony Cabins Information please

Holidayfun141

When holiday fun asked about connecting doors was it the inside doors between cabins he/she was asking about  .We had one on deck 11 aft port side with connecting inside door but wasn't a problem as nobody was in next  cabin and didn't take any room up .

Sorry Bin Man I wasn’t very clear I was asking about Balcony Cabins but speaking to my TA she has showed me how I can see the connecting cabins on the Deck Plans.

We are P and O regulars so we wanted to book Iona to see if we liked her.

All booked for Deck 10 midship but not until 2024 as we are all booked up for this year and next. Scary isn’t it but when you get the cruise bug this is what happens.

love reading all the comments on here.

We managed to get on her late last October 2021.Was nice to see a new ship . Enjoyed our balcony cabin .Yes your right once you get the cruise bug you miss it . At the moment can't go due to waiting for a eco scan although after getting result from an illness and now on medication for colitis insurance won't cover me till I get results one way or the other .So missing out on the latest offers ending this month . We have 4 cruises booked fir 2023/24 so hoping to get sorted We started 2001 as a one off and 31 cruises later with p and o still cruising fingers crossed .