Dover nail parlors

I am doing a back to back cruise out of Dover this summer and would like to get my nails done on the turn around day. Are there walk in nail parlors in Dover like there are in the US? I think there will be plenty of time since I do not need to change rooms but probably will have to walk off and on that day.  

I will be a Sunday which might or might not make a difference.  🤔

A quick Google finds four nail places in the town centre - Lush Nails, Nail & Nail, Nail Blossom & Beautiful Nails. I'm a tad surprised to see so many in a smallish town but then I suppose it's a growth industry. LOL.

I've not looked further to see if they are open on Sundays but, if you find one that suits, I'd recommend making an appointment rather than taking a chance on a walk-in.

Edited by Harters
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Harters said:

A quick Google finds four nail places in the town centre - Lush Nails, Nail & Nail, Nail Blossom & Beautiful Nails. I'm a tad surprised to see so many in a smallish town but then I suppose it's a growth industry. LOL.

I've not looked further to see if they are open on Sundays but, if you find one that suits, I'd recommend making an appointment rather than taking a chance on a walk-in.

Thanks, I didn't even think of google.

An appointment would be great however knowing when I will be available might be difficult being at the mercy of the b2b process.

Edited by Clairescurtains

14 hours ago, Harters said:

s. I'm a tad surprised to see so many in a smallish town but then I suppose it's a growth industry. LOL.

I

Maybe Vietnamese run; you see them in more european countries. I doubt the circumstances for the youngstgers working there (visited one in Cobh and one in Rotterdam).

3 hours ago, MAVIP said:

Maybe Vietnamese run

Very probably. There seems to be strong evidence of illegal people trafficking in this industry, right across Western Europe. .