E428 on Regal

Sunchaser46

Just booked a Caribbean cruise for next March on the Regal! Booked cabin E428 which is classified as obstructed balcony. Wondering if anyone has been in this room or have any pictures? Wondering how “obstructed” the view is and big/small is the balcony?

Thanks!!

E428 has a slightly larger balcony than most cabins. The obstruction is when you standing at the railing and look down you see the promenade deck. Also, looking forward and aft you will see the lifeboats. There are pictures on a well known cruise deck plan website. 

Theo

4 minutes ago, Renmar said:

E428 has a slightly larger balcony than most cabins. The obstruction is when you standing at the railing and look down you see the promenade deck. Also, looking forward and aft you will see the lifeboats. There are pictures on a well known cruise deck plan website. 

Theo

There sure are pictures…I just saw my husband on the balcony of E429 on the Sky. What a great cabin that was, and I wanted to make sure I posted the pictures as some other kind people have done. 

51 minutes ago, Renmar said:

Theo

Thanks! I’ll check it out

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/27/2022 at 10:50 PM, Sunchaser46 said:

I always cruise on deck 8 & the views vary, I suggest you go to a slightly lower cabin # as the life boats aropx there

On 5/27/2022 at 10:50 PM, Sunchaser46 said: