Capacity

map92

Guest BasicSailor
56 minutes ago, Retiredmedic said:

They are sailing at full capacity and have for awhile now.

I do agree, 👍

Carnival will most likely NOT be sailing full. As with all other cruise lines they are amidst a staffing shortage. Therefore, yhey might cap booking to a certain percentage to keep the staff to passengers ratio consistent to deliver their product effectively and efficiently.  

• Like 1

Guest BasicSailor
3 hours ago, joelheather said:

Carnival will most likely NOT be sailing full. As with all other cruise lines they are amidst a staffing shortage. Therefore, they might cap booking to a certain percentage to keep the staff to passengers ratio consistent to deliver their product effectively and efficiently.  

Well Carnival stated that they would be limiting passengers on some ships. Just not to where I have noticed on the Sunshine. Shes slammed.

Guest BasicSailor
45 minutes ago, CJinFLA00 said:

We’ve sailed Freedom 7 times now including last week. There is no way that ship was even close to capacity. Just my opinion. We made comments about it the entire cruise. 

I think the Op required about the Sunshine 😇

Some ships are sailing full. John Heald posted yesterday the following stats for the Breeze. (Posted Guest capacity at 100% is 3690 per Carnival.com)

As it is Saturday we shall take a look at our usual who is cruising on one of our ship things. Please again may I ask that you not write to me asking for information on your sailing as the beards from Norwegian Virgins of Seas and other cruise lines will be reading . Right then, off we go to Carnival Breeze and her 5 day Western Caribbean cruise to Progresso and Cozumel.

Total Guests 4247

Guests Under 18 877

Blue Card 1926

Red Card 1432

Gold Card 707

Platinum Card 168

Diamond Card 14

Guests from Texas Loads