Just Back From Spirit Review 2/19/06

POOHISME2

Thanks, Pooh! She's the one I sent the email to. I'll call her.

You guys are the best. Can't wait to sail again. At this point I'm expecting spaghetti in Windows... I swear to God the food was great last year! Maybe the chandlers in Miami are better? better produce? Who knows...

Loved the photos! We're planning on giving the Spirit a try in late September. What is on the other side of the French doors in the atrium pictures? Are there inside cabins there or common rooms/hallways?

Many thanks,

Mary

Hello

Thank You For The Great Review On The Spirit. My Daughter And I Are On The Spirit 4-23-06. I Would Like To Know If It Is Better To Book Kennedy Space Center Tours Or Any Tours With Ncl Or Through Ksc Website Or Just Go Out On My Own. I Have Compared The Prices And Ncl Seems More Expensive. Also, I Wanted To Do Lunch With An Astronaut And I Did Not See That Excursion On The Ncl Website. Was It Very Crowded At Ksc, Maybe I Should Take A Taxi On My Own And See What Availability There Is For That Day. Let Me Know What You Think!!!!

Thanks Again For The Review It Was Very Informative

Cigarman62

Thanks for sharing the pics! We are cruising for the first time 6-11...on Spirit....by seeing your pics....i feel like i know where i am going! We are trying to decide what we want to do in Nassau......Pearl Island looks great....do you know anything about the dolphin encounter...how it is?

Archived