What time (local time) does the Elation arrive in Belize?

What time (local time) does the Elation arrive in Belize? I'm booked on the X-Stream Cave Tubing excursion that meets at 8:50am in the Center Court Yard of the Port area.

I hear that if you don't take one of the "Carnival" excursions, you have a hard time getting on an early tender in Belize.

We have a party of 7 on this excursion, will we have trouble making it on time? Any tips?

Tom

Elation 5/23/04
Rhaposody of The Seas 5/03 & 11/01

I was there two weeks ago. Did the X-Stream cave tubing. You arrive at Belize appox. 8 AM local time. Ship time is adjusted to local time the night before. At 7:45 be in the area where the nightly shows are. That is where the people who book cave tubing thru the ship are told to meet. They give out little red dots to put on your shirt to get on the first tenders. They don't check tickets, they just ask for one person from your group to go up and get the stickers. We got our red dots and blended in with the others and got off on one of the first tenders. Then when you get to the dock, take off your sticker and look for the X-Stream tubing rep. Don't tell anyone else.

CELEBRATION 11/00
RHAPSODY 11/01
RHAPSODY 04/02
SPLENDOUR 11/02
RHAPSODY 04/03
RHAPSODY 09/03
ELATION 05/04

Archived