Tests on board in order to fly home from cruise?

vanchelle

Hello! 
what are people seeing out there on Non-US itineraries? If you need to fly home to the US, is there an option still to reserve a test on Saturday for the Sunday debarkation/flight home to US? 
I wasn’t certain if I needed to get my hands on some proctored tests and hope my Wi-Fi package works well enough to test on Saturday or if I can have NCL do it. 
Id appreciate any current feedback!

https://www.ncl.com/ca/en/cruise-faq/will-ncl-offer-testing-onboard-meet-travel-requirements-guests-flying-back-countries-require-neg

Will NCL offer testing onboard to meet travel requirements for guests flying back to countries that require negative COVID-19 test results to re-enter the country post cruise?

Antigen Tests

COVID-19 antigen tests prior to disembarkation will be administered on board and paid for by the Cruise Line for those guests who require a test to return home.

• Thanks 1

NCL states that as of June 17th, they will no longer administer testing for guests flying back to US.  You will have the opportunity to purchase the telemed kits on board.  My issue with this is that because these need to be proctored, you will need internet connection.  Trying to find out if NCL will be able to handle all those connections and will that come out of your internet package minutes.