Outlets

hapzfl

We will be on Le Bellot fairly soon and I would like to know the kind of outlets that are available in the staterooms and at what locations. E.g., are there outlets on both sides of the bed? Are they only power or also USB?

In the regular cabins, there is one US plug at the desk, four or five European Type C plugs -- one on each side of the bed, one by the desk and one near the sofa. There is a fifth in the safe in the closet. There are also two USB type-A outlets -- one on each side of the bed. https://www.worldstandards.eu/electricity/plugs-and-sockets/c/

• 4 weeks later...

For anyone finding this thread by search, my comments above apply to all of the Explorer ships (Bellot, Bougainville, Jacques Cartier, Champlain, Dumont d’Urville, & Laperouse)

On the Sisterships (Austral, Boreal, Lyrial & Soleal), there is one US plug and two European Type-C plugs on the desk / shelf. There’s another Type-C by the sofa and another at the bedside table on the side closest to the hull. There is also a plug in the safe. 

There is no plug by the bed on the side closest to the bathroom and there are no USB Type-A plugs in the room. 

I’m wishing I had a short extension cord with three outlets to manage miscellaneous charging.