Any Experience with NCL booked flights delayed and you missed your cruise?

mtrancher

22 hours ago, CruzCra-Z said:

is there a limit on how early you can request a deviation.  I just booked for May 2023 and would like to fly out a day early.  Thanks for any info this is my first cruise with NCL.

You can call now and add it. I believe you can add it up to 75 days before but I wouldn't wait.

• Like 1

I am flying in to Seattle from NY for our cruise to Alaska on July 3.  Our flight from JFK is at 7:35 am Air Alaska.  Now, the flight coming home is not ideal but it is what it is......Seattle to JFK is at 9:30pm Air Alaska.  So If you are off the ship at 10 am.....what the heck are you supposed to do till 7 pm when you need to be at Seattle Airport.  The flights are non stop and they only cost $199 per person round trip, so you get what you get.  

Anyone else cruising on NCL ENCORE to Alaska on July 3rd?

6 hours ago, whitezin1776 said:

I am flying in to Seattle from NY for our cruise to Alaska on July 3.  Our flight from JFK is at 7:35 am Air Alaska.  Now, the flight coming home is not ideal but it is what it is......Seattle to JFK is at 9:30pm Air Alaska.  So If you are off the ship at 10 am.....what the heck are you supposed to do till 7 pm when you need to be at Seattle Airport.  The flights are non stop and they only cost $199 per person round trip, so you get what you get.  

Plenty of stuff to keep you busy in Seattle all day. The problem will be what do you do with your baggage?  You could go see some movies, a play, a Mariners game (if they are playing), go up the Space Needle, check out some of the museums (MoPop or Museum of Flight, etc.

18 hours ago, whitezin1776 said:

Anyone else cruising on NCL ENCORE to Alaska on July 3rd?

I had family who traveled from Seattle to NY and they had an 11:45pm flight out of Seattle. They took the NCL tour that took them around Seattle and they arrived at the airport about 1pm and sat around the rest of the time.  Personally, I would have booked a day room near the airport and enjoy the pool and nap a bit.

8 hours ago, disneylover89 said:

I had family who traveled from Seattle to NY and they had an 11:45pm flight out of Seattle. They took the NCL tour that took them around Seattle and they arrived at the airport about 1pm and sat around the rest of the time.  Personally, I would have booked a day room near the airport and enjoy the pool and nap a bit.

a day room is such a good idea. I know some airports have room areas you can book as well. Don't know about Seattle Airport.

• Like 1