MSC Customer Service Line Busy?

Native Floridian 26

I've been dialing both 833-691-2753 and877-665-4655 and my vacation planner's number all morning and only get a busy signal.  Is there a better number to call or is anyone else having this issue?

I booked online last night but need to add my husband's Voyager Club number which can't be input online.

The moral of your story is to use a decent cruise agency/agent.  Not only does that get you extra On Board Credit, but when you have an issue such as you describe all you do is send an e-mail to your agency/agent and they handle the issue.

To answer your question, MSC and most other cruise lines are understaffed and overworked.  This means you either get a busy signal or can be on hold for hours (bless the companies that use a "call back" system).  You might just try to call the general number 855 210-2055 and get yourself into the queue.  Any of the reservation agents should be able to add the number to your reservation.

Hank

Now if only the people there had some form of a clue how to pronounce their ship names AND where the war is going on. I've had the most daft conversation with a MSC employee yet in the USA... she told me the tour I was looking for wasn't being offered because of the war going on... in Berlin. 😬

• Haha 2