May 28 Panorama Covid

ssmithsdc

Just wanted to put a PSA out for anyone that was on the May 28 Panorama sailing. I tested positive for Covid after debarkation this morning. The ship was really crowded, and there was very little masking, so I’m sure there are quite a few cases out there. Be safe and get tested. 

• Thanks 1

Not sure why all the judgy responses and opinions on protocols, but ok. I got Covid on Panorama and wanted to let others that may be concerned about Covid and could have been exposed on this board know. I was supposed to meet up with a bunch of people for an event right after the cruise, but my instinct told me to go home and test first. I’m glad I did because I wouldn’t want to be the one that gets all of my friends sick. I was also supposed to visit my high-risk elderly dad out of state in a couple of days.

If you’re not vulnerable and don’t know anyone who is, good for you. Move along and stop shaming people for being concerned about spreading Covid.
I didn’t mention this in my previous post, but my family and I were masked most of the time that we were indoors and still got it. If we got it, then there’s a good chance that a lot of people got it. My daughter was in the kids club and will most likely test positive in the coming days. I appreciate knowing if myself or my family were potentially exposed, so I’m doing others the courtesy of sharing my diagnosis so that if they want to they can test.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ssmithsdc said:

Just wanted to put a PSA out for anyone that was on the May 28 Panorama sailing. I tested positive for Covid after debarkation this morning. The ship was really crowded, and there was very little masking, so I’m sure there are quite a few cases out there. Be safe and get tested. 

Sorry you caught covid.. I hope you are well now

• Like 1