Taking Water onto celebrity equinox

Paperplate

7 minutes ago, Paperplate said:

Confused about taking water (cans/cartons) onto celebrity equinox. Some say official policy is no, some say policy like Royal Caribbean…up to twelve cans. Has anyone taken water aboard recently? Thank you. 

I just took on 8 redbulls no problem, got off the 'Nox yesterday.  Left them in my luggage I "checked" with the FLL Porter.

• Thanks 1

I like La Croix sparkling water and always bring along several boxes in a zip-top heavy-duty grocery bag.  I just slap a luggage tag on it and it shows up in my cabin with my suitcase.  Bag usually is folded flat in the suitcase on the way home unless there's some treasure that needs to go into the suitcase, in which case it's great for dirty clothing (as it was this trip).  It tickles me that this fancy "luggage" has always been the very first one in the suite/zenith luggage line when I disembark.  My DS gave it to me and it's become our version of the Travelocity gnome = its picture gets taken a lot.  

20211206_163917.jpg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, goofysmom99 said:

I like La Croix sparkling water and always bring along several boxes in a zip-top heavy-duty grocery bag.  I just slap a luggage tag on it and it shows up in my cabin with my suitcase.  Bag usually is folded flat in the suitcase on the way home unless there's some treasure that needs to go into the suitcase, in which case it's great for dirty clothing (as it was this trip).  It tickles me that this fancy "luggage" has always been the very first one in the suite/zenith luggage line when I disembark.  My DS gave it to me and it's become our version of the Travelocity gnome = its picture gets taken a lot.  

20211206_163917.jpg

33 minutes ago, Paperplate said:

Thank you. Always thought that beverages had to be in carry on. Glad to know it can be in luggage. 

And if you use porters (their shift ends at 3pm) they have blank tags they can write your room number on.  We stopped worrying about printing and traveling with luggage tags (if a FL embarkation, we need to fly in a day before and stay in a hotel) and let the porters handle it.