Just one of the highlights of our 5/23 Summit Cruise

earlydiner

I wrote a full review on our cruise but wanted to share that on Memorial Day, Cruise Director Rich Clesen hosted a service in the Sky Lounge that was really great.  Rich spoke, then a couple of veterans shared and prayed.  The tear jerker was when the Summit orchestra trumpeter played TAPS.  Beautiful service.  Big thanks go to Rich.

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, earlydiner said:

I wrote a full review on our cruise but wanted to share that on Memorial Day, Cruise Director Rich Clesen hosted a service in the Sky Lounge that was really great.  Rich spoke, then a couple of veterans shared and prayed.  The tear jerker was when the Summit orchestra trumpeter played TAPS.  Beautiful service.  Big thanks go to Rich.

Wonderful to know!  

We board the Summit end of July and welcome any input.  Thank you.

In Bermuda we did the  island wrap around tour with Juanita.  Booked it through Trip Advisor.  It was a 5 hour tour but turned out to be closer to 6 hours.  We took it on the day we were in port all day so it was great. I believe the cost was $85.  Well worth it.  She grew up on Bermuda and knows the island well. Everywhere we stopped, she seemed to know all the locals.  We also took the ships tour to NYC ending at EWR. Very good tour guide and driver.  Four hours long and I believe it was $99.

Edited by earlydiner

We cruised May 13 and really enjoyed Rich. So refreshing to see a cruise director not in their 20's and 30's. ( yes we also cruise Carnival). He was very friendly but not over the top in your face.

Laura

I met Rich on our Reflection Med cruise a few years ago. Very nice guy, great cruise director and very personable. I know a lot of people don't care who the CD is but they really can make a difference.